Managed Print Services
Managing your print environment may be the furthest thing from your mind, but do you know how much it can positively impact your bottom line? Unmanaged print environments cost businesses more costly than you might think—up to three percent of your total business revenue—and can be difficult to reign in without proper guidance. That’s where DDL Business Systems can help. Our Managed Print Services (MPS) curbs unnecessary printing by holding your team accountable for their printing behaviors while prompting savings-based printing habits, such as encouraging duplex printing or limiting color printing. We can also help you streamline your fleet, cutting the fat and ensuring the office technology you have matches your needs while increasing efficiency and productivity. Designed to save your company money, MPS ensures that all aspects of your print environment are properly managed, including hardware, supplies, services, consumables, and security.
Benefits of MPS:
- Streamline office equipment
- Maximize team productivity and efficiency
- Minimize device downtime
- Auto-replenish consumables
- Improve data security
- Increase GREEN initiatives
The DDL Difference
At DDL Business Systems, incorporating MPS into your existing printer fleet is an easy process that can start saving your company money immediately. Our free assessment involves using secure software to analyze your existing machines and their usage to determine the best way to enhance their performance and increase office efficiency. Enjoy the convenience of a single invoice to support your entire fleet (even if you have multiple machine leases) and automatically being shipped toner exactly when you need it. We monitor your machines to provide service right on time and address problems before they occur to minimize downtime and ensure your workflows are uninterrupted.
This proactive approach to printer maintenance will improve the health of your printer fleet while saving your business time and money. It truly is a win-win. Join other Northern Virginia businesses and begin reaping the benefits of this modern solution to maintaining your office imaging equipment.
Business Systems Analysis
STEP 1: Conducting a Needs Analysis
• We review with the client their current business processes and create a solution using the latest technology from Toshiba, Epson, Lexmark and HP. We also offer a host of software vendors that work hand-in hand with the hardware solution.
• We consider the equipment you already have to create a solution that works for the client.
• We assist the client in determining what processes they use to create, store, retrieve, distribute and dispose of documents.
• We help tackle the client’s industry challenges of document security, government regulations, etc.
STEP 2: We Identify Problem Areas
• How old is your equipment now?
• Are your current copiers, printers and scanners connected to your network for printing and scanning, faxing?
• Do you have to manually retype documents?
• What are your current in house printing costs and what are your costs for outsourcing?
STEP 3: Finding Solutions Within Your Budget Constraints
• We recommend new equipment based on budget or increased needs.
• We propose specific hardware enhancing software based on the client’s needs analysis.
STEP 4: Installation of Hardware and Software
• Setup, installation and training are included with purchase/lease offering.
• We offer lease financing for new and established businesses and accept all major credit cards.
CONTACT US TODAY TO LEARN MORE!
WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS SAY
“We have partnered with DDL Business Systems for over 17 years to provide our copying and fax solutions. Other vendors have tried to pry our business away but they could not match the reliability and dependability of Toshiba products and DDL Business Systems support. In our book DDL is #1. They earn our loyalty each and every visit.”-Lynn M., Winchester Internal Medicine, Inc.
“My experience with DDL has always been pleasant, and so helpful. What I really find is an exceptional quality is that Dave is not a pushy salesman, and he always provides all the information possible. My opinion is you cannot go wrong by doing business with DDL. I highly recommend Dave Lawall and his excellent staff.”-Bobbi C., The Winchester Star
“I have been doing business with DDL for the past (8) years. The quality of their Toshiba copiers, and the quick response when the copiers need attention, are the main reasons we stay with the DDL team!”-Tina L., Project HOPE
“We have been doing business with DDL for the past 16 plus years. The quality of their Toshiba copiers and the knowledge of their staff and team are excellent. The quick response of their office and staff when the copier needs attention is one of the main reasons we stay with the DDL team! I highly recommend Dave Lawall and his excellent staff.”-Jim B. , Realty Agency
“I have been doing business with DDL for nearly 16 years. In those years I have found DDL to be professional, trustworthy and reliable. The technicians are experienced, timely and friendly. Dave is always ready to answer any questions you may have and is never pushy. I highly recommend DDL for all your copier/printer needs.”-Phillip G., Law Office
“My experience with DDL has always been pleasant, and so helpful. The sales people are very well informed about their products and are not pushy when it comes time to upgrade. Their staff and especially the men who service our machine have been very quick with their response time every time our copier needed attention. The service is the main reason we have stayed with DDL for 12 years.”-Patty S., Church